Sunday, June 07, 2009

boys.

so recently, my mom has been complaining that most of my friends have PENISES (ok well not phrased like that exactly... but you get the point). these past few days when im at home by myself, ive come to realize that all the usual people i hang out with tend to be... well... BOYS.

and honsetly? i dont see the problem with that. sometimes girls just really suck. they have so many issues that i dont want to deal with. like gossip and PMSing and bitchiness and boys -_-. boys are simpler, easier to get along with, more carefree, less dramatic, and raunchier (HARHARRR). and i suppose, in a way, it reflects my own nature.

and why should friendship depend on gender? i dont see how having a guy friend would be any different than having a girl friend. i guess to my super traditional azn mother, it's a BIG DEAL.

but whatever. i dont really care. id much rather just enjoy the time i spend with my friends :)

9 comments:

  1. hahah no worries, I think my mom feels the same way. Regardless, I think a lot of girls share your same feeling about other girls.

    I feel like to parents, they think that we're having a relationship with all guys that we're friends with. or something like that. Oh well. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one "boy" friend that you hang out with frequently is actually a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think our little group gets along so well because we're all pretty guy-ish personality-wise. no like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSSSSSSSS. mang, i get this so much from my dad. and every single time, i have to tell him that they're all gay, which is NOT an exaggeration mind you.

    but yeah, i pretty much hang out with guys. they're are SO much less complicated and so much more comfortable to be friends with...some girls are such drama.

    regardless, word to what crystal said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess who? Dude my day has been so uneventful that I've taken up blogging ><

    oo gurrl ironically what u described: "gossip and PMSing and bitchiness" is rather prevalent w/ a lot of the guys you DO hang out wit =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. guy firends are the best! and they come in handy for formals!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know... I know people that were like you. Only hanging with the boys. And then they joined a sorority and now love female companionship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you don't blog! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I thought I didn't post a comment on this and I was going to say that one of your boy friends was actually a girl, but I realized that I already did make this comment hahahaha.

    I miss you and that "girl" friend of yours (:.

    ReplyDelete