Sunday, February 22, 2009

DEVILS.

I mean.... CHILDREN.

Remind me in the future (hopefully not anytime near) if I ever intend to have kids to remember the Music and Arts Festival. I think after that, I will seriously reconsider.

So they're cute and all, but only for about the first 15 minutes or from far FAR away.

Some have attitude. Some scream really loud. Some are divas. Some don't talk. Some crawl around on the ground. Some are annoying. Some are attention whores. Some ask too many questions. Some think they're the shit. Some are smart asses. Some fight with each other 24/7. Some are just plain mean.

I don't remember being like this when I was a kid!

RAWR. I think I just have no patience when it comes to kids -_-

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the diva kids, and the ones that you know are gonna turn into whores!

    And your commment on my blogger blog made me smile. Just like this colon and bracket :] !

    ReplyDelete
  2. some also puke in your hands. bad times.

    ReplyDelete