Sunday, January 25, 2009

it hurts so good.

ok so maybe that sounds a bit sadistic...

but after TL auditions today, ive totally remembered how good it feels to dance again. there's that weird satisfaction of all my hair flying in my face til i cant see through it or sweating madly in the very cold evening air. my back hurts from stretching and my neck hurts from whipping my hair and my knees hurt from bending and turning. uhm so i guess im a bit out of shape but i love it. i guess the awkward post-dance soreness makes me feel back in daily routine. i feel so energized, so excited, so giddy. then i love taking a warm shower to wash it all away.

the freedom is just... amazing.

3 comments:

  1. it hurts so good = thats what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Simplicity, functionality and durability are the features that identify classic things for
    women. The hues range from subtle white or black to vibrant
    shades of red, orange, and yellow. Keep in mind, that there are certain watch makers, who demand
    top dollar, for their watches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:02 AM

    You should look at the types of games available for that console, as well as
    its features and technical specifications. Use the arrows to the right and left of the list to scroll through neighbors and to visit their farms.

    Before buying a video game for a child, ask questions about
    types of games they like.

    Here is my weblog :: megapolis download full version

    ReplyDelete