Monday, October 27, 2008

Month.

So, more than a month has gone by since my last post and it's a weird kind of feeling. I used to have something or find something to write about every day. But now I find myself lost for what to put down about my life.

I've been so incredibly busy, but I don't like to admit that to myself. I thought it might get better. I wanted everything to become more settled. But somehow it hasn't quite reached that point yet. I feel like I don't have time to clean my room, to hang up my clothes, to cook, to do my work, to sleep in my bed...

I feel that my productiveness is constant. Whether or not I am really busy or I am sitting at home, I will most likely get the same amount of work done. But that's probably because I have no motivation to do any schoolwork.

I'm feeling a bit... overwhelmed.

2 comments:

  1. i want to quit school and go to trade school to learn to be a carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly, i know EXACTLY what you mean with the whole productivity being constant...i seriously lack motivation.

    ReplyDelete